It was the perfect Father’s Day gift. At a time when your Dad still wants to mow, but it lacking the energy to continue to use his tried and true push mower. Both you and your sister went together to purchase one of the tractor package deals that went on sale this month. Your Dad was thrilled. He has never wanted to be someone to hire to have his lawn mowed, and this riding mower will allow him to take care of this task without so much physical exertion.
Many tractor packages go on sale during the month of June, especially the weekend of Father’s Day. For this reason, there are many Fathers, Uncles, and Grandfathers who receive a new riding lawn mower for this summer holiday.
From postage size stamps in the city to large acreages in the country, there are many Dads who spend their weekends making sure the lawn in mowed and the trimming is done. And while there are a lot of moms who do not want to get kitchen appliances for their holidays, this is not always true of dads. Many dads love the idea of a new power tool or machine when it comes to celebrate.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the various kinds of tractor packages that are used by some of the happiest dads on the planet:
- 87% of farms in the U.S. are owned and operated by individuals or families. This properties need a way to make sure that they are able to take care of the properties that they own. From small tractors to large riding mowers, there are many options available.
- 85 million households in America have private lawns that require upkeep.
- $77 billion was the amount of revenue generated by the U.S. Lawn Care industry in the year 2016.
- Adding up to an average of 208 hours a year, or over eight days, the average American spends four hours a week taking care of their lawn.
- 83% of Americans think having a yard is important.
- 90% of Americans with a yard think it is important that this space is well-maintained.
Father’s Day is the perfect time to think about upgrading the kind of mower that your dad has. While you are at it, however, why not take it one step further and do the mowing yourself every now and then.